Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What types of projects MUST be approved by the Architectural Committee?

A.  Any exterior changes including changes to exterior (brick), additions, screened in porches, storage sheds and fences must be approved BEFORE work begins.

Q. What types of projects DON’T need to be approved by the Architectural Committee?

A.  Replacing like products such as roofs, doors, culverts (as long as aggregate or brick), etc. When in doubt please reach out to arch committee.

Q. Who can use our pool, tennis court, or other amenities?
A. Redwing Meadows residents only, unless accompanied by a resident.

Q. How do I get a pool key?
A. Contact the board.

Q. Are golf carts or ATVs allowed on common grounds?
A. On pavement only.